Sunday 4 September 2011

Summer?

So, I know England is well known for its horrifically unfriendly weather. But really? I feel like I've fast forwarded the season and skipped straight over to Winter.
July was my favourite month this year, and I think the only reason for this, is that I wasn't in England for it! I was punishing my liver in Kavos, Corfu before heading over to Bodrum, Turkey for tan topping and mojito sessions.
Apart from that one month I can safely say this has been one of my worst Summers to date... Especially after the last two incredible Summers I've had!
On a brighter note (of course not the weather) I got my A Level results back and was accepted into my first choice - Brighton University.
     But Is it wrong that I'm now wishing away Summer? I feel so grown up having a house and bills to pay (even if it isn't my money). The thought of moving away from this little Island by the sea and moving over to a bigger piece of land, by the sea, seems to be the most exciting prospect in my life right now (is that really sad?).
I have 16 days and counting left on this Island, and I'm really wishing it away, though with the Bestival next weekend and a trip to Ikea the following weekend it's not going to be too hard to get through it... Even if the weather has become a little hormonal mare!




No comments:

Post a Comment