Monday 4 April 2011

Guilty pleasures

Escapism... there is nothing I take more pleasure in then escaping the ups and downs of my own life and indulging myself in the lives of celebrities - why I like to find out about Mischa Barton and her struggle with a broken nail or Kerry Katona getting another shite tattoo, I'm not sure, but I can't get enough. 


I'm currently reading the three Lindsey Kelk books, I cannot get enough of them! they are so cliche and predictable, yet I'm completely 100% addicted to them. I simply cannot put them down.




Facebook stalking. We all do it, we're all guilty of voyeurism! Nosing around Facebook finding out gossip whilst innocently judging others...
 
The Only Way is Essex. LOVE, cannot get enough of this programme, even if it is utter shit, I still watch it religiously!


No comments:

Post a Comment