Tuesday 5 April 2011

The joys of a day off....

So today has been my first day off since February. But given the fact I seem to be the only one with a day off, I chose today to be the day I spend in my bed with the company of my Laptop, TV and Blackberry...
I woke up at 830, spent 2 hours trying to think of something I could do that wouldn't involve leaving my bed, I failed. After several phone, facebook and TV guide checks, I figured breakfast would be my next move... that got boring, so again several phone, facebook and twitter checks later, I moved onto kids TV and peppermint tea... Still, I lay in bed bored and out of ideas, and continuely checking my phone.

I feel useless, unsatisfied and diconnected from the world outside my window... I have done nothing productive nor acheived anything...
To be honest I cannot wait for my ballet class tonight and a full day back at sixth form - I hate days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment