Monday 4 April 2011

Adele, 21, 19... But always number 1




So every time I turn on the radio or flick the tv onto any music related channel, that overly familiar, heartbreakingly, sensational voice of Adele's is heard.
She's had me singing at the top of my voice eyes streaming, nose running, as I drive around feeling as though I'm part of some tragically, soppy music video. - I have no idea how one voice can bring out so much emotion in a person... It's almost inhuman. But I tell you what, her ex-boyfriend must be absolutely killing himself after her record breaking success! I know I would be. I bet he didn't see this happening as he moved on with this new girl of his! What a fool, unless his new girlfriends Cheryl Cole... Though it's Highly unlikely.   
Even though her songs are structured with heartbreak and remorse, i can't help but feel oddly uplifted at the sound of her voice. I can't say I've ever been in love or experienced any heartbreak at all in my life, but I've had a lot of bad luck with men so her songs do make sense to me.

Needless to say I don't think Adele will be moving out of our charts anytime soon, especially with The X factor on it's way back! We all know those fame hungry talented and not so talented newbies will be using her material as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment